Friday, July 20, 2012

The Start of the AMAZING Guest Blogger Marathon!

SO, I'm going to be somewhere for July 21st - August 4th. Somewhere with no phones or internet, which means no blogging, not Tweeting, and NO AQC or 2am Chats! I'm going to try taking a notebook there to write but there will people all around me the whole two weeks. I might have to write in the bathroom or something D:

Needless to say, I am freaking out. I am scared to death to see what how dusty my Twitter and blog will be at the end of the two weeks! AND, I will be suffering withdrawl from not writing for so long. I seriously don't know how I'm going to be able to handle it. And no AQC either!!

*Sigh*

I made a post a while ago calling for Guest Bloggers, and some amazing people replied :) Needless to say, this is curing my anxiety for a bit :) But, I'm freaking out because I don't know if the schedule setting on Blogger will work or not. I think it will... it better.

ANYWAY

The theme of all the posts is:

Unveiling the unique sides of the writing world :)

Here is the AWESOME line-up for the Guest Blogger Marathon!

  • EDIT: Monday, July 23rd: "The Rules of Social Networking" from the expert in all things social media, Kela McClelland 
  • EDIT: Wednesday, July 25th: "The Quirks of Being a Writer" from the quirky Debra McKellan, which includes real stories from real writers :)
  • Friday, July 27th: "From a TEEN'S Perspective: Believable (non-sex/drugs) Characters in YA" by the great speed-typing teen writer, Kendra Conine.
  • Monday, July 30th: You get to hear back from good-old me :)
  • Wednesday, August 1st: "Taming the Dog that is Self-Publishing" from the fantastic EB Black. Literally, it will be about a dog. I like my puns :) Are you feeling suspenseful yet?
  • and Friday, August 3rd: "4 Ways to Tell if your Blog Looks Hideous. Also, FREE Blog Banner Give-Away!" from the awesomely generous (seriously) and talented Kelley York!

LOOK AT THAT AMAZING LINE-UP! Be sure to check in here on those dates and see these amazing posts :)

Wish me luck on my vacation! :D And how much do you guys LOVE that line-up?

Bye guys :) See you in two weeks! EEP!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great line-up! I'm sorry I couldn't get mine together in time :(. I'm looking forward to reading all these awesome posts and I hope you have a wonderful vacation!

    ReplyDelete