Wednesday, July 18, 2012

HOOKERS and HANGERS Blog Hop!


Here it is, the Hangers portion of the blog hop :)

All you do is post the last line of the chapters in your novel. That is it :) Then you go and click the above link and spread the love to others!

Here are mine :)

These are ALL from VIS DECOR: ALPHI (or PURE SEA, GREY WAVES).

It is set in an underwater world.

Ch 1: It was all so obvious. She would run away.
Ch 2: "Oh, thank coral."
Ch 6: “Do make sure the Buhare isn’t discovered. If he’s caught, I am not going to take the blame for it.” And with that, Rhea turned and disappeared down the hallway.
Ch 9: “We’re under attack,” Capit said. “Let’s go.”
Ch 14: The split was unnecessary; they would meet the very next morning, and every school day afterwards for the next two years.
Ch 16: “Your –your lab. It’s… it’s been bombed.”
Ch 18: Her voice went breathless as she said, “Mother.”
Ch 23: And when Alphi finally said good-bye to Rhea and went to bed, she slept with a bright smile on her face.
Ch 25: Ealite stepped into the room, fury lining her eyes as she stared at the sister she was never meant to see.

And that is all I am giving you :) Thanks guys! This was TONS of fun.
 

15 comments:

  1. Ch 16 has me intrigued. Great job with the hangers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chapter 25 is great. That's definitely a cliffhanger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All so great! They get better and better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love the voice in that first one... so obvious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful hangers! I'm going with #16 as my favorite too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like an interesting world. The last one is great. I'm wondering what happens to lead up to that point!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The last one is definitely the pick!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your first hanger! Sounds like it sets up the book so perfectly :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I seriously liked #1. What could make her life so miserable she had to run?
    PS. Speaking of misery, I followed your blog because right now, I need some company:( It's been one of those weeks...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice...this is my fave:

    "Oh, thank coral." :) It's cute.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, #25 has got me. So want to know what's going on there. Great job.

    Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think I'm going to say this from now on:

    "Oh thank Coral."

    I like how that sounds :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are great. Just enough intrigue without being too vague.

    ReplyDelete