Sunday, March 15, 2015

GET READY FOR NESTPITCH

If you didn't think news of Query Kombat and Become an Agent were enough, HERE'S A CONTEST FOR YOU!!


Click the big #NestPitch to get info about this amazing contest. Potentially, we get to see your first ten pages, so this contest will be a lot more in-depth than most other contests.

Submissions: April 1st. You know what that means? Submitting to the Querypalooza critique session, 'Become an Agent' (where you'll get your query and 250 in shape), is perfect timing!!!

I am on a team (where we'll pick our team) with the incredible amazing Laura Heffernan and Heather Murphy Capps. So follow all of us to get some inside info when the contest comes around.

AND GUESS WHAT OUR TEAM NAME IS.

#OneBasket

We are the One Basket to Rule Them All. The One Basket in which all the agents will place their requests. The BEST Basket.

CLICKY CLICKY TO READ MORE ABOUT THIS AMAZING CONTEST.


And make sure to submit to 'Become an Agent' and, if you want, to follow me on Twitter and stay up-to-date, on-the-hour with the details.

For so many months I haven't been part of a contest. Now, three big ones are coming up right after one another. This is going to be intense and FUN. (Wish me luck.)

(Oh, and happy belated Pi day!! I tried to be awake/see the clock at 9:26.53 am or pm so it'd be 3.141592653 but, you know, I failed. Sigh. Never again in my life - unless I live really really long.)

1 comment: