Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day!

Ok, so I usually won't be posting on Sundays, but this is a special day.

It's the day of Arthur Weasley (thanks, Jean Oram :) ), the day of Dr. Manette and.... yea, I don't know too many other famous fictional fathers. (Try saying that three times fast.)

But my father, even though he might get frustrated that I spend a lot of time in front of the laptop when he wants me to go outside, has supported my writing even though he has never read my book. He's an awesome father, full of joy and happiness and he's a little crazy at times too.

Happy Father's Day to all you great fathers out there!

What are your happiest memories of your fathers?

4 comments:

  1. AW! This was sweet, SC. So much different than my rant on my blog today. :p

    Most of my memories with my dad are happiest, but I always remember when I was little I would pounce on his belly and get him to wake up. He'd laugh and tickle me and then we'd watch cartoons while we ate cereal. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heheh, oh gosh, the cartoons :) We would always fight/take turns over who would read the Sunday comics :)

      Delete
  2. The best thing about my Dad is the advice he gives me. My favorite piece of advice would be what he told me when I started high school.

    "Just don't get arrested or pregnant."

    -Stephanie's Dad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, that's the best dad advice anyone can get :)

      Delete