Saturday, June 23, 2012

CALL FOR GUEST BLOGGERS

The theme of the Guest Bloggers: Unveiling the unique sides of the writing world :)

Anything that the bloggers are really awesome at, they'll blog aboutl I already seen an awesome idea from one guest :) It's bound to be awesome!

So, I can't get on the internet at ALL during the last week of July and first week of August. I literally think I'll be going through withdrawl with 14 days without my book, or without you. I can't even begin to imagine what the state of my Twitter and blog will be at the end of that.... shudder.

 I don't want to stop blogging and then have to revive my blog after 2 weeks of deadness. SO, using the nifty 'scheduled post' option on Blogger, I can schedule posts to appear any time/day/month I want months in advance. Maybe years. Never really tried that out.

SO

I need five guest bloggers for those two weeks to talk about ANYTHING writerly they want! Maybe just a topic you'd love to discuss, or do a little 'debate' to any of the posts I did/will post in the future. Maybe something inspirational, or a life story. Anything! (As long as it is substantial. I will be reviewing the posts before they are published ;))

Steps to Become a Guest Blogger

1. Comment below with your email and I'll shoot you an email. (Keep in mind, if there are too many volunteers, I may have to cut some :( )

2. Follow my blog and/or twitter :)

Woah... I thought there would be more steps than that! I guess not :)

The rest of the instructions will come in the email I send to you once I see you are interested. (This includes the discussion of the post topic.)

July 15th, I think would be good for the deadline for sending in the ACTUAL post draft. Then I can do all the nitpicking and I'll set up the post on my blog. I'll tell you what day you'll be appearing once I get your post.

Comment below if you are interested! As always, if more than 5 people volunteer, PLEASE, volunteer anyway; due to schedule conflicts, they might have to drop out or something, and I'll shoot you an email.

Did I miss anything? Oh yea! I'll include your Twitter and blog url or anything else you wish in your post, because I'd love to spread the word about you :)

 ALSO, this is open to any and all writers, agented, published, or neither.

Comment below to volunteer or if you have any questions! I might raise the number from 5.

Thanks so much guys! I really mean it!

8 comments:

  1. I have ZERO clue what I would write about, but I'm sure I could think of something. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess my email would be useful, huh? ether(at)kelley-york.com

      Delete
  2. I would love to! I'm going to Vegas August 1st so I'd have to volunteer for the week in July. You know my email :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by and supporting me in the Star Wars thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never done this before, so perhaps I'll give it a go. :) debramckellan@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd do it (: I think you still have my email haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you still need one more person? I'd love to volunteer. My e-mail is deathauthor@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, ALL of you guys! This is great! Keep them coming, if you'd like :) Can never have a too little number of guests :)

    ReplyDelete