Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!!! Sharing the Writerly Love

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!
(I wonder how this pink looks against the blue background. I bet it looks horrible).

Basically, I love all of you guys. Joining the writing community has been one of the best, most rewarding experiences of my life. I owe so, SO much to you guys! I love visiting blogs, I love connecting on Twitter, I love your heartfelt thoughts and comments to my posts, and I love the amazing support you give. It means a ton, and I just wanted to tell you guys that. I almost never dwell in 100%s  but I know without a doubt that without this community, I would not have grown as I did in my writing. I don't know how I could have gone on this journey alone, and for that, I thank you :) You all are among the best friends a writer can ask for. Our community truly is amazin.

Woah, this post can get mushy really fast, but I NEEDED TO LET IT ALL OUT! And today, I thought, was a good opportunity for it :) (And how awesome is it that this year, Valentine's Day falls on a Friday?!)

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY AGAIN!! WOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is your Valentine's Day shout-out? 

4 comments:

  1. This community is really supportive and I know I wouldn't have made it without my blogger buddies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And a very Happy Valentines Day to you too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree on all points - and I might add, you are awesome too! Thank you for this post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree 100% with your feelings about the online writing community.

    ReplyDelete