Wednesday, August 8, 2012

YAYY!! Blog Award! The Liebster


I got nominated for this blog award by the fantastic Jeannette over here :) This is my second blog award so I am giddy with joy :) Thank you so much Jeannette for thinking about me!

This blog award is meant to encourage writers in their journey, to tell them it's not all useless, and there is a purpose in all this. Liebster means 'favorite' or 'beloved' in German, apparently, so that's where the name comes from :)

This award goes out to those with less than 200 followers.
Rules for accepting the Liebster Award:
1. If you are nominated for the award and accept it, then you have won!
2. Link back to the person who presented the award to you.
3. Nominate 3-5 blogs with less than 200 followers who you feel deserve the award.
4. Let the nominees know by leaving a comment on their blog.
5. Attach the Liebster award badge to your site.

I nominate:

Kendra Conine
The great duo over at Pineapple Lightening
Kela McClelland
Stephanie Adele
EB Black
Debra McKellan

Oh gosh, I bet I forgot so many more, I'm sorry if I did! I love all you guys so if you have less than 200 followers, just take the badge :) I'd be going crazy trying to find all you awesome people out there with less than 200.

Thank you! Hope you have fun with the award :) :DDDD (A few smiley faces, because I didn't use enough :) ).


4 comments:

  1. Yay! I love awards! Congrats and hopefully soon, you will pass the 200 mark. Then it will be time to come up with an award for those OVER 200:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't need to let me know because I've know seen it. Yay.

    You have a great blog by the way and deserve awards.

    ReplyDelete