Wednesday, July 24, 2013

I'M BACK! Schedule of Posts to Come

I am BACK from my vacation! WOO!!! 

I actually missed blogging, interacting, commenting, everything, so much. I want back in this community! I missed it!! (I thought I'd be taking a fun 'break' from it all but turns out, I need back in.)

After more than a week of not blogging, I'm about to start all over again.

I just got back from the airport a little bit ago, it's about 3 AM in London (from where I came), and I'm tired, so this blog post will be short BUT EXCITING!!

BECAUSE SO MUCH AWESOME STUFF WENT ON WHEN I WAS GONE.

I MEAN "THE CUCKOO'S CALLING" ANYONE?

AH!!!!!!!

On Friday and Monday, I shall be posting a post about "The Cuckoo's Calling" and JK Rowling. I have a LOT to say about this subject because, quite frankly, it gets me very upset. Really. So stay tuned for Friday. Sneak peak: I feel it would have been best if JK Rowling had never been outed, even if it meant that I'd never heard of (or read) the book, ever (crime fiction isn't really my genre - I haven't even read "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo"). I'M WILLING TO GIVE UP READING A JKR BOOK. Stay tuned. Grrr.

This post will be split up into two parts for two separate days - one about the whole 'reveal' and another about the repercussions to the reader and the writer.

(By the way, I just got "The Cuckoo's Calling" and I'll be starting it soon! Woo!)


Hopefully, sometime next week, I shall be posting many pictures about my tour in "The Making of Harry Potter" Leavesden Studio's Tour (the actual set pieces where the films were filmed!) as per request of the incredibly kind Joyce Alton (hopefully all the pictures get uploaded from camera to computer so I can make the post!).

I'm also be posting some about the writerly info I got from a class I recently took. Bunch of interesting things to think about and such. Fun fun.

Maybe one personal post about writing thrown in there, probably in two week's time.

But that's that, and I'm happy, SO HAPPY, to be home, and I've NEVER (seriously, except maybe at the creation of this blog) had so many ideas for so many posts. It feels wonderful. I can blog and blog and will have fun doing it.

WOO!

4 comments:

  1. Welcome home! Look forward to your photos and rant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo... isn't London magical??? So fun, SC. And welcome back! I just got back from my vaca last night too. (Though I don't have jet lag!) Hope you survive the next couple of days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds most intriguing. Glad you had a nice time :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. SC, you had your trip to the UK!! Did you see awesome sites? Are you planning to write a historical novel? I'll be looking for pictures!

    ReplyDelete