Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Announcement: I'm Retiring from Blogging

Rabbit rabbit rabbit!

I've been thinking about this for a long time.

It's odd, you know? I've been blogging so much, hosting contests, etc. for years now. And I took a few breaks, sure. But everyone's saying blogging is dead and I don't know. It's been a lot of work, work that I could have spent time writing (or more like procrastinating, heheehe).

So right now I'm thinking about moving on. Doing something new.

I don't know what that is yet. I don't even have a clue. But blogging has been too hard. Once Query Kombat 2015 is finished, I'm going to retire this blog and delete it. It feels odd but very relieving at the same time.

I know this is weird but I have to do it, for myself. I hope you guys will still be with me on Twitter and I'm so sorry if I'm letting you all down.

In other news, I'm actually really happy today!

Today's the day of my absolutely most absolute FAVORITE holiday!

;)

ETA: APRIL FOOLS!

10 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha! You can't quit! The blogging world will pull a Matrix on you and we will make you swallow the red pill. Follow the White Rabbit, SC! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am hoping that this post is a holiday related antic????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha ha! Happy holiday! Good thing tomorrow will bring a new day of blogging because we would hunt you down:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, this definitely caught my attention. I saw through the ruse after a moment though. :P You're funny, SC. Long time, no see!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. April Fools Day joke? Yep, methinks so :)

    And you're a Rick Astley fan! Me too :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I admit, you had me there for a moment, but then I remembered the date this was posted. Well played... Well played.

    ReplyDelete