Monday, February 23, 2015

Must-Watch Scenes from the 2015 Oscars

Surprisingly, the 2015 Academy Awards were the most empowering Oscars I've ever seen. Here are some of the highlights. Trust me when I say, watch them all. These speeches/performances saved the night. I'm excited. Please watch them all!











After Sean Penn (jokingly, but still) announced Alejandro G. Inarritu as the Best Picture winner by saying, "Who gave that son of a b*tch his Green Card?" this great acceptance speech happened:



And this,  because Eddie Redmayne was so excited to win :D


Things are a-changing :D I can't help but be excited. Hopefully I'll replace these videos with actual official YouTube Oscar videos (since the above videos keep getting taken down!) but I can't find them yet. 

Did you watch the Oscars? How do you feel about it? Any videos you'd like to add?

2 comments:

  1. I didn't watch all of it as it went way past my bedtime. Was surprised to see Interstellar win its award, as the competition was stiff. From what I saw, most kept their acceptance speeches short and no one got cut off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neil Patrick Harris seemed passive aggressively livid about the lack of black nominees this year. I'm very happy to see change happening fairly actively.

    ReplyDelete