Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Vacation Time!


I'm so excited!!!!! 

I'm off on a two-week vacation to Peru where I'll be hiking and walking pretty much everywhere and seeing Machu Picchu. I got two Peru guidebooks from the library which I'll be reading pretty much the entire time I'm there. Hopefully it will be a good break from whatever cold will soon hit this Chicagoland area (Decembers are always warmly deceptive here).

I'll see you guys back after Jan 6th! Hopefully this vacation works its wonders.

The year has ended, and what a year it's been. I'm so so so thankful for you guys. I seriously cannot say just how much you all have impacted me and helped me with your support - so thank you, thank you so much.

Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year's, and most of all, HAPPY DAYS TO ALL! Make sure to spend time with your loved ones if you can, but more importantly, be happy. Spread love and joy and everything else! 

*ho ho ho* (I feel like Santa.)

4 comments:

  1. You are in for an adventure!
    Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, what a fantastic trip you're going to have, SC!

    I shall be thinking of you hiking up and down mountains from my hammock in the back garden. Possibly with a glass of wine in my hand :)

    Thank you for leaving such a lovely comment on my blog. Merry Christmas from Down Under and Off to the side. Take care of yourself *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting! Have fun and merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo...got room to pack me in your bag? :-D Have a fantastic trip and conjure up an awesome story while you're there!!! Maybe a Peruvian myth? Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!! (Yes, I overuse exclamations.)

    ReplyDelete