Thursday, November 27, 2014

What I Am Thankful For


HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!

Sorry for not posting much! It's a busy few months for me. Especially with the current goings on in America, I've felt too depressed, frustrated, conflicted, hopeless, angry, and so many other emotions that constantly swirl in my mind, day in and day out, so much so that I don't know if I can handle all this emotion. Maybe Thanksgiving couldn't have come at a better time.

As a writer, I'm thankful for this community. You guys are seriously one of the best things to ever happen to me.

As a human, I'm thankful for compassion. One of the only things that's keeping the little hope I have left is my trust in the power of love and compassion.

I am also thankful for God. I don't know exactly what I believe, but I think I believe, and so I am eternally thankful.

Many happy wishes to you all! Please, make room in your heart for love and compassion. It washes hate away like a river and opens up your minds to new and profound truths.

I'm planning to spend it with a lot of family and also planning to ski :D What are your plans? 

2 comments:

  1. You sound a little down. It saddens me to hear you this way. During NoQS you were so upbeat. I truly hope you find some inner peace. Your Thanksgiving plans sound wonderful and fun. Maybe today will be your turnaround day. I'll keep you in my prayers. All my best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Sue. I hope you're feeling in better spirits since spending Thanksgiving with your family. That's what I did. I gathered up my grandson and went to my sisters. My parents, other sis, cousins (and their kids), uncle and sisters extended family were there. And I ate..A LOT!

    ReplyDelete