Monday, December 16, 2013

I'm On Vacation! Plus: Awesome Song by Lorde

WOO!!!!!!!!

I'll be gone until January 4th :)

Well, technically my vacation starts on Thursday (I'll be out of the country!!) but as I usually blog on Fridays, today will be the last time until I come back that you'll see me on this blog :) I'll still be on Twitter until Thursday, though.

Until then, listen to this one song I'm obsessed with right now. It literally won't get out of my head and I don't know if that's good or bad yet. I'll know once I replay it over and over until I hate it but so far, that hasn't happened.

THE SONG WILL TAKE OVER YOUR LIFE, PEOPLE!!!

The song:


Until then, Merry Christmas (speaking of Christmas, I dressed up in a Santa suit yesterday. It didn't work because I'm skinny, like, really skinny. I used a body suit but still it didn't work. Oh well, it was fun XD), Happy Holidays, Happy New Year's, Happy EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any fun holiday plans for you?

6 comments:

  1. Have fun, SC! I really like Lorde. I listened to her EP on Spotify. She's interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your holiday - stay safe - hope Santa puts lots under your tree - catch up next year ... can't believe I said that. Where the hell did 2013 go??

    Merry Christmas, SC! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great song. So where are you going? And is this your first trip there?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas, SC! I hope you have a fantastic vacation that refreshes you to face an exciting new year!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely adore Lorde. Nice song, and I hope you have a great vacation

    www.modernworld4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete