Monday, September 2, 2013

Happy Labor Day!

Happy Labor Day! Today in the USA, it's a holiday to celebrate all the laborers and workers of our country.

Thank you so much, everyone. It's amazing to think of all the nice jobs, all the diversity that comes in answers to the question, "What do you do?" That's so incredibly wonderful to me, especially the fact that it'd be chaos if even one sector of our workers decided to vanish. Everything is so important and everyone is as well.

We writers have some of the best labor to do (or so we hope, if we ever can support ourselves by our writing)!

Happy Labor Day, guys! And keep working, even on those manuscripts - because we are writers as well!

4 comments:

  1. Happy belated Labor Day to you too! Hope you had a great day! We beached it and grilled out and it was fab. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wondered what Labor Day was about. To me it was a sign that fall is coming and the kids are going back to school. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your enthusiasm, SC---it's really addicting! Makes me want to use a lot of exclamation points!!!!!!!!

    Laugh. :)

    I tend to forget about writing as "work." Though it absolutely is. Hope your holiday was wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you enjoyed your Labor Day, SC. I sure did mine...think I wrote about 2500 words :-)

    ReplyDelete